Granite Falls Area Community Foundation
P.O. Box 143
Granite Falls, MN 56241
The Granite Falls Area Community Foundation gathers and manages capital of all amounts from individuals, families, businesses, and other foundations.
The income from this capital is applied to projects that serve the best interest of our community.
The Foundation gives community members the opportunity to leave a permanent legacy to enhance the quality of life in our community.
Undesignated investments go directly to the permanent endowment fund. This fund makes it possible to provide grants and opportunities for our community.
Designated investments may be used to establish a fund within a specific priority area of your choice.
Gifting options for today:
• Cash, pledges, or annual contributions.
• Appreciated securities, real estate, and tangible property.
• A memorial for someone you love.
• An honorarium to recognize someone you admire.
Gifting options for tomorrow:
• Bequest in your will.
• Life insurance, gift annuities, and charitable remainder trusts or lead trusts.
Make a Difference
The Granite Falls Area Community Foundation provides
an opportunity for any person, of modest or significant means, to
make a lasting contribution to the Granite Falls area.
The benefits . . .
• Building a better, stronger community
• Fulfilling your charitable goals by giving to existing funds or
creating a fund in your own area of interest.
• Taking advantage of tax incentives.
• Making a difference in your community.
In partnership with the Southwest Initiative Foundation, the Granite Falls Area Community Foundation is a vehicle to keep the Granite
Falls area community a thriving place to live and work. Your
charitable contribution will benefit your community. You can make a difference in the place you call home!
To donate to the Foundation please click on the link below. Fill in the amount you wish to donate and click the donate button. It's as easy as that! Thank you for your generosity!
The Foundation invites you to make a charitable contribution for the benefit of your community.
You can make a difference in the place you call home.